Vs > Te Kauwhata Maf
Porto De Moz vs Te Kauwhata Maf Climate & Distance Between
Porto De Moz vs Junin, Argentina
Porto De Moz vs Lugansk, Ukraine
Porto De Moz vs Palmerston N, New Zealand
Porto De Moz vs Vassouras, Brazil
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Torino, Italy
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Blenheim, New Zealand
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Yekaterinburg, Russia
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Yap Island/ Caroline Islands, Micronesia
Rivolto vs Cheyenne, Wyoming
Kitamiesashi vs Schleswig
Racine, Wi vs Kochi
Concordia, Kansas vs Gridino
- The distance between Porto De Moz, Brazil and Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand is approximately 13,488 km or 8,381 mi.
- To reach Porto De Moz in this distance one would set out from Te Kauwhata Maf bearing 120.6° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Porto De Moz bearing 43.1° or NE .
- Porto De Moz has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Te Kauwhata Maf has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Porto De Moz is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Te Kauwhata Maf is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 12 °C (21.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.9 °C (14.2°F) less in Porto De Moz. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1234 mm (48.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1234 l/m² (30.29 US gal/ft²) or 12,340,000 l/ha (1,319,228 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.6° higher in Porto De Moz than in Te Kauwhata Maf.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Porto De Moz relative to Te Kauwhata Maf. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Kauwhata Maf vs Porto De Moz
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -35 (-1)
|| -4 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Porto De Moz vs Macquarie Island, Australia
Porto De Moz vs Sioux City, Ia, Usa
Porto De Moz vs Nord, Greenland
Porto De Moz vs Oran, Argentina
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Mcinnes Island, Bc, Canada
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Restauracion, Dominican Republic
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Erfurt, Germany
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Wallaceville, New Zealand
Gedaref/ Azaza vs El Showak
Palermo/ Point Raisi vs Kingston, On
Garanhuns vs Grosseto
Larnaca vs Levsi
Porto De Moz vs Te Kauwhata Maf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Porto De Moz
- St Georges, French Guiana - 627.2 kms (389.7 miles) N
- Macapa, Brazil - 236.4 kms (146.9 miles) NE
- Soure, Brazil - 424.8 kms (264 miles) ENE
- Tracuateua, Brazil - 593.6 kms (368.8 miles) E
- Belem, Brazil - 419.9 kms (260.9 miles) E
- Breves, Brazil - 194.6 kms (120.9 miles) E
- Altamira, Brazil - 163.1 kms (101.4 miles) S
- Tucurui, Brazil - 356 kms (221.2 miles) SE
- Maraba, Brazil - 528 kms (328.1 miles) SE
- Imperatriz, Brazil - 674 kms (418.9 miles) SE
- Sao Felix Xingu, Brazil - 545.6 kms (339 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Kauwhata Maf