| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Porto De Moz in May is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.9 °C (87.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in May is fairly wet. A substantial 335.1mm (13.2in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:01 long and the longest day is 12:03 long with an average length of 12:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Porto De Moz May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Porto De Moz, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Porto De Moz:
- St Georges, French Guiana - 627.2 kms (389.7 miles) N
- Macapa, Brazil - 236.4 kms (146.9 miles) NE
- Soure, Brazil - 424.8 kms (264 miles) ENE
- Tracuateua, Brazil - 593.6 kms (368.8 miles) E
- Belem, Brazil - 419.9 kms (260.9 miles) E
- Breves, Brazil - 194.6 kms (120.9 miles) E
- Altamira, Brazil - 163.1 kms (101.4 miles) S
- Tucurui, Brazil - 356 kms (221.2 miles) SE
- Maraba, Brazil - 528 kms (328.1 miles) SE
- Imperatriz, Brazil - 674 kms (418.9 miles) SE
- Sao Felix Xingu, Brazil - 545.6 kms (339 miles) S